Schedule: Monday through Friday
- Provide individual speech and language treatment to children 0-3 years of age, incorporating their caregivers.
- Provide service coordination of assigned cases including collateral contacts, transition planning, and any necessary referrals.
- Facilitate and participate in multidisciplinary assessments.
- Services are primarily provided in client's homes.
- Maintain written case records in accordance with QA requirements.
- Attend supervision and staff meetings regularly.
- Provide sufficient direct service units to meet 100% of productivity requirements.
- Graduate degree in Speech Language Pathology.
- Must be eligible for professional licensure in MA.
- CF applicants accepted (we have several experienced SLP supervisors).
- Bilingual Spanish or Vietnamese capabilities a plus (bonus given in salary).
- Driving License Required? Yes
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.