Schedule: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, 4p.m. -11 p.m. Sundays 7am 3 p.m
- Bay Cove Human Services, Inc.
- a leading Massachusetts human services organization, seeks a Support Staff for Men's Residence, a residential program for men experiencing the struggles of early sobriety.
- The Support Staff is responsible for enforcing the policies and procedures of the program, helping to maintain a safe environment for the clients, and provide support in the framework of recovery from substance use disorder.
- We are looking for someone who strives to: Challenge thinking.
- Be different.
- Lead change.
- Bay Cove is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring.
- What you will do: Respond appropriately to any emergency situation.
- Oversee and monitor the proper distribution and intake of all client medication.
- Provide care for program participants and maintain order by monitoring client activities, providing crisis intervention and resolving conflicts, as needed.
- Maintain all safety and security policies and procedures, including bed checks, building security, and fire safety.
- Food preparation, planning, management, and service on a daily basis, as needed.
- What you will need to bring: Education - High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience - Knowledge of modality specific issues, such as substance abuse or homelessness.
- Must be knowledgeable with the Confidentiality of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Patient Record (Title 42CFR-Part 2) License – Valid driver’s license.
- Keywords: Substance Use Disorder, Group, Addictions, Recovery, Mental Health, Counselor, Case Management, Therapy, Care Coordination, Clinician, Supervision, Social Work, Psychology, Emergency Shelter, Homelessness
- Driving License Required? No
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.