Schedule: Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm
- Responsible for maintaining constant communication with issues that arise with teams associated with Community Partners and LTSS services billed through Mass Health insurance.
- Enter the correct, complete billing information into the A/R Plus billing system.
- Batch and submit clean claims in a timely manner.
- Obtain written or electronic confirmation of accepted files.
- Analyze and track denials.
- Complete re-billing as appropriate in a timely manner.
- Minimum of two years of relevant third party (outpatient) billing experience.
- Proficiency in Hill A/R Plus or similar software.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively with a diverse population of colleagues, program staff, and payers.
- Professional documentation and communication skills required.
- Driving License Required? No