The Vice President of Home Supports is responsible for the overall management of the continuum/range of Home Support programs that uphold The Arc’s mission, and meet qualitative and regulatory standards. Ensures that divisional leaders are implementing key objectives, maintains high standards of direct care and conducts ongoing monitoring and management of operations. Portfolio includes preparing and monitoring divisional budgets, creating division’s strategic direction as it pertains to program growth, project planning, service quality and leadership and staff development. Supports the agency’s mission, fundamental values and Strategic plan.
- Responsible for the development, implementation & monitoring of management objectives and systems.
- Develops and executes short/long term goals, which enhance and support organizational strategic plan and priority initiatives.
- Takes the lead on OQE and MassHealth programmatic inspections and visits.
- Ensures operational and service standard compliance with all federal, state and agency policies within all programs.
- Possesses mathematical Aptitude for budgetary, funding, cost benefits analysis and general business purposes.
- Develops and maintains programs and services authorized by the COO.
- In partnership with the Human Resources department, oversees hiring, terminations, performance management, and supervision systems.
- Accountable for ensuring that all Agency Home Supports programs are developed and functioning in an effective and cost efficient manner while maintaining compliance and high standards.
- Generates additional funding sources through development of solid relationship building and favorable partnerships within the business community, legislative contacts, grant proposals and private sources.
- Enhances and promotes the Arc of Opportunity brand, strategic initiatives and organization’s mission through positive promotion and representation while engaging in public relations.
- Authorizes program agreements and/or contracts to be entered into with other parties.
- A Valid driver’s license and acceptable CORI/SORI/Fingerprinting/ Driving Record results.
- Graduate degree in relevant field and a minimum of five years successful senior leadership experience. Or,
- Bachelor’s degree and significant (5 or more years) successful senior leadership experience in relevant health and human services field while actively pursuing an advanced degree.
The Arc is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.
When an applicant with a disability needs an accommodation to have an equal opportunity to apply and/or interview for a job, they may request it orally or in writing through the VP of Human Resources.