Join members of the ADDP community for a virtual, interactive panel discussion about how your agency can create and strengthen in-house DEI initiatives.
Moderator: Sean Rose, President & CEO (THRIVE Support & Advocacy)
- Diane Gould, President & CEO (Advocates)
- Jule Gomes-Noack, President & CEO (HMEA)
- Deirdre Hunter, Senior Vice President and Dani Silcox, Director of Finance (Justice Resource Institute)
- James Jones, Day Habilitation DD Assistant (Opportunities for Inclusion)
- Marilyn Lopez-Haddad, VP of Human Resources (Seven Hills Foundation)
Panelists will discus their own experiences developing strong initiatives for their agencies. A Q&A period will follow.