CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS!
The LEAD! Conference on April 12, 2018 at the DCU Center in Worcester will provide space for professionals and advocates in the intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) community to hear the latest ideas, trends, practices, and policies impacting services; engage in discussions to generate new solutions; and network.
ADDP invites you to participate in its annual LEAD! Conference & Expo by submitting a workshop presentation proposal. ADDP is seeking 12 conference workshops and welcomes you to submit a workshop proposal.
- Relevant to I/DD or brain injury field
- Fit within a 75-minute timeframe
- Meet submission requirements
- Does not promote or advertise product or service
- Industry visibility
- Complimentary conference registration (limit 2 speakers per session)
Seeking presentations to enhance skills and knowledge of professionals in the I/DD field. Potential topics:
- Health and medical issues
- Behavioral supports and behavior health
- Aging with I/DD and brain injury
- Brain injury
- Workforce issues
- Workplace safety
- Human and disability rights
- Employment, residential, or day service models
- Quality improvement
- Managed care
- Legal or finance issues
- Self-care for caregivers
- Health promotion
Fully completed presentation form must be submitted by February 5, 2018 by emailing it to ADDP
Proposals are evaluated by the ADDP Conference Committee based on content value as well as expertise of presenter(s). Presenters will be notified of their proposal status by February 23, 2018.
Contact ADDP by email or 508-405-8000.