ADDP's mission is to promote and ensure strength of community-based providers so provider members can be successful in improving quality, access and value of services in the community. ADDP is committed to enhancing political, financial, and educational health of member organizations that serve people with disabilities, including intellectual and developmental disabilities and acquired brain injuries.
ADDP strives to:
- Promote for sufficient funding of members to secure resources necessary to provide a high quality, stable environment for consumers.
- Share effective practices among members to promote high standards of care and services for all individuals.
- Inform public of invaluable contributions made to a community by its provider members and consumers.
- Raise salaries for its members' workforce by establishing adequate rates across the system.
- Create an environment where members are able to provide supportive communities in which consumers can live with independence and dignity.