- Tuesday, Thursday and Friday - 11am-7pm
- Wednesday - 3pm-11pm
- Saturday - 8am-4pm
- Provide assistance to the Program Director regarding administrative, programmatic, and clinical aspects to a residential program serving 7 adults with moderate to mental retardation.
- Develop, implement and monitor treatment plans.
- Coordinate case management services and staff schedules.
- AA degree in human services or related field.
- Three years’ experience working in human service setting.
- Must pass MAP certification within 60 days of hire.
- Driving License Required? Yes