Schedule: Tuesday to Saturday
Salary: $16.29/hr, plus $500 sign-on bonus
- Provide assistance to the Program Director regarding administrative, programmatic, and clinical aspects to a residential program serving adults with mild to moderate mental retardation.
- Develop, implement and monitor treatment plans.
- Coordinate case management services and staff schedules.
- AA degree in human services or related field.
- Three years experience working in human service setting.
- Must pass MAP certification within 60 days of hire.
- Driving License Required? Yes
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.