As a Site Manager (SM), you will oversee the clinical, financial, and administrative operations a residential or day program that provide support to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. In your role you will work together with the people we serve, their families, friends, employers, and other support staff to transform their lives by building independence skills.
Site Managers ensure proper standards and regulations set forth by funding sources are adhered to, and that quality standards for the individuals in the home are being met. Additional responsibilities include managing staff, developing relationships with community members, and liaising with clinical and nursing teams to develop and manage individuals' Individual Service Plans (ISPs).
Monday - Friday 8 am - 4pm
- A bachelors' degree in a Human Services related field is preferred. High school diploma or GED required.
- At least 3 years in progressively responsible Human Services functions required.
- Experience working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities preferred.
- Strong time management and writing skills.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have a current, valid, US drivers' license for at least one year.
- Must be able to become CPR, First Aid certified within 2 weeks of employment and MAP certified within 150 days of employment.All candidates must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, multi-state background and driving record check.
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b) plan
Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Generous Vacation, Holiday, Personal and Sick Time Benefits
Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
Educational Assistance and Remission Programs
$500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
Other generous benefits and perks!
Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit human services organization that "transforms lives" by building the capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to learn, thrive and achieve their goals. To learn more about Vinfen, and/or to apply to this or other Vinfen positions, please visit our website at www.vinfen.org/careers.
My Job. My Community. My Vinfen.
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: rehabilitation, social counselor, social worker, provider, support staff, social services provider, counselor, mental health, psychiatric, social services, mentor, counseling, social work, group home, DSP, Direct Care, psychology, mental illness, mental health, psychiatric, outreach worker, outreach services, community based, human services, nonprofit, crisis, trauma, advocacy, recovery, DayPrograms