Schedule: Monday through Friday 9a to 3p
- Bay Cove Human Services, Inc.
- a leading Massachusetts human services organization, seeks a Developmental Specialist who will provide daily supports to clients with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities in our Day Programs.
- The Developmental Specialist will implement and document training and therapeutic activities that support Service Plan goals and participant goals.
- We are looking for someone who strive to: Challenge thinking.
- Be different.
- Lead change.
- Bay Cove is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring.
- You will: Provide direction to direct care staff.
- Utilize training & teaching strategies to engage individuals and to teach developmental skills to increase independent functioning.
- Provide supportive counseling, documentation, emergency interventions and physical assistance to program participants.
- Work cooperatively with supervisors to develop and implement program goals and to ensure that program and regulatory requirements are met.
- What you will need to bring: Education - Bachelor’s degree in human services or a related field.
- Experience – One year experience in a training program for individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Physical - Ability to lift 30 pounds as needed.
- License–Valid driver’s license.
- Certification-A current certification in CPR and SFA, PREVENT.
- Driving License Required? Yes
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.