Want to make a difference in someone’s life?
At GROW Associates, Inc. we are committed to providing quality opportunities for people we serve guided by the values of respect, dignity and independence. We provide services to adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities in our programs that include day habilitation, employment training, transportation, transition services and community integration.
Schedule: Mon-Fri (8:00am- 4:30pm)
- The Director of Quality Assurance/Enhancement is accountable for overall regulatory compliance and licensure for organizational services.
- Implement and maintain systems that monitor ongoing compliance with standards, evaluates compliance processes and practices, and provide data insights on opportunities for service improvement.
- Ability to identify and create processes and procedures that support meeting and exceeding accreditation standards.
- Must be outcome oriented, organized, able to balance competing projects, flexible, manages priorities, and demonstrated ability to work collaboratively.
- Ideal candidate will be familiar with HCSIS, MMIS, and electronic medical record system platforms. CMR/DDS regulations experience a plus, but must be a very quick study in interpreting and applying regulations.
- Act as the agency’s Human Rights Coordinator and Privacy Officer.
- Ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to maintain high degree of professionalism, attention to detail at all times.
- Professional conduct is a key element of success in the role as is responsiveness to requests for follow through.
- The role often must work collaboratively and in orchestration with operations to achieve desired outcomes.
- Bachelor’s Degree required with a minimum of 3 years of specific I/DD service experience.
- Experience in Quality Assurance preferred but related experience will be taken into consideration if such is specifically within the I/DD field.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record are required.
- Pass criminal background check (CORI) and National Fingerprint Background Check.
Benefits: We offer a competitive benefits package that includes: Health and Dental Insurance, Generous Paid Time Off (PTO), 11 Paid Holidays, Paid Birthday Day off, $850 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap, Employer Paid Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Employer Paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Account/ Dependent Care Account, 403 (b) Retirement plan, Free on-site parking.