- Monday through Friday split shift, mornings & afternoons
- Drive a handicapped accessible van, and able to do wheelchair runs.
- Obey all local traffic laws and regulations.
- Do a circle check of the vehicle before each day’s run.
- Report all defects immediately to appropriate personnel.
- Follow a written schedule, and be flexible to changing routes and demands.
- Be familiar with Boston streets.
- Transport both wheelchair bound and ambulatory participants to various locations while following directed policies and procedures.
- Follow proper procedures concerning memory loss patients.
- Be able to take direction and communicate using a two way radio, by pone or in writing as appropriate.
- Complete and turn in all necessary paperwork.
- Keep vehicle clean both inside and out.
- Report all accidents immediately and fill out all necessary paperwork.
- Wear appropriate uniform.
- Attend all training sessions and meetings.
- Have a good driving record.
- Speak, read and write English.
- Be able to push or pull up to 350 pounds.
- Be able to life 50 pounds.
- Driving License Required? Yes
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.