- Full and Part-Time Shifts available
- Provide direct employment support and on the job training both in house and in the community including the development and implementation of the Individual Support Plan, Write annual assessments and goals.
- Provide daily program coverage for all shifts including program process & procedures.
- Advocate and case manage for program participants with families, residential programs, DDS, service providers and others as needed.
- Teach program curriculum classes and provides other training's as directed.
- Implement clinical and behavioral treatment plans, records target behaviors, participates in clinical consultations, and provides crisis assessment, prevention and intervention as needed.
- Effectively administer medication(s) as required.
- Performs program maintenance and cleaning tasks and performs other related duties as assigned.
- One-year previous work experience in a human services.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively with a culturally diverse population of individuals, co-workers, care providers, family, community members and others.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team context.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds as needed.
- $500 Sign on Bonus.
- Driving License Required? Yes
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.