Schedule: 8-4 rotating driving schedule 7-4:30
- Meet on an on-going basis with the program staff to review documentation such as Assessments, Progress Notes, Data Collection Systems, and Behavior Plans Review program records on an ongoing basis.
- Develop a plan for assuring records are maintained in the required timeframe and meet DDS and CARF standards.
- Assist staff in clinical writing as needed in conjunction with program SPD and PD/Supervisors Provide on-going training in the area of documentation on an individual and group level.
- Write designated ISP assessments, reviews, and progress notes on individual consumers as assigned by supervisor Take meeting minutes as requested Remain current with all forms of consumer documentation as required by Bay Cove and regulatory agencies Work closely with the DD service area QA Coordinator to support QA initiatives, ongoing requirements and coordination of licensing and accreditation reviews Complete varied administrative support tasks, such as copying, typing, filing, etc Complete short and long-term special projects as needed Data entry for database operations as assigned Assist people living in scattered site independent housing, with everyday life skills such as cooking, cleaning, shopping, personal care, learning to use public transportation, getting to relevant medical and psychiatric appointments, meeting the requirements of their lease, getting along with neighbors and others, decreasing isolation, fostering community integration and productive use of leisure time, and budget development and management Provide clinical and programmatic documentation in accordance with Bay Cove Human Services and DDS standards Provide crisis intervention support and counseling as needed Communicate immediately with the Senior Program Director, Program Supervisors, and (when appropriate) other team members (including CRS, Case Management, Service Coordinators, client’s physicians and other care providers) regarding concerns or changes in client’s appearance, mood, clinical or medical status.
- BA preferred and a minimum of 3 years experience in Human Services or related field required Ability to assist staff in developing and maintaining client records on an on-going basis.
- Prior experience working with individuals with mental illness and/or developmental disabilities preferred Strong writing and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated skills utilizing Windows, Word, and Excel.
- Solid understanding of basic clinical and program model concepts.
- Ability to develop, implement and evaluate training curriculum.
- Able to lift and carry supplies, groceries, etc.
- Able to use stairs for visits to apartment and program sites
- Driving License Required? Yes