Want to make a difference in someone’s life?
At GROW Associates, Inc. we are committed to providing quality opportunities for people we serve guided by the values of respect, dignity and independence. We provide services to adults with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities in our programs that include day habilitation, employment training, transportation, transition services and community integration.
Schedule: Mon-Fri (8:00am- 4:30pm)
- Assist individuals served identify employment opportunities that meet their interests and abilities.
- Develop and provide in-house and community based work preparedness trainings for individuals served.
- Provide 1:1 job coaching supports and maintain regular contact with various employer sites as needed and identified in individuals’ support plans.
- Participate as a member of the interdisciplinary team, representing the interest and needs of the individuals served.
- Coordinate with supervisor and other team members in identifying potential job sites for supported employment.
- Participate in the ongoing assessment, modification, and development of career goals.
- Provide safe transportation to and from program using agency vehicle to support individuals served.
- Assist individuals in maintaining quality job performance, consistent with employer expectations and to resolve conflicts effectively and efficiently.
- Perform other related work duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- At least two years of experience working with individuals with Intellectual/ Developmental Disabilities.
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree in human services or related field preferred.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a culturally diverse population of individuals, co-workers, care providers, family, community members and others.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds as needed.
- Ability to read and write clear, concise and accurate reports.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record are required.
- Current First Aid, CPR and Crisis Intervention certificates or be able to obtain these within thirty (30) days of hire.
- Pass criminal background check (CORI) and National Fingerprint Background Check.
Benefits: We offer a competitive benefits package that includes: Health and Dental Insurance, Generous Paid Time Off (PTO), 11 Paid Holidays, Paid Birthday Day off, $850 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap, Employer Paid Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Employer Paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Account/ Dependent Care Account, 403 (b) Retirement plan, Free on-site parking.