Bay Cove Human Services, Inc., and Vinfen Corporation, two leading Massachusetts human services organizations, seek a LTSS Manager for a new management company that will develop and deliver care coordination services to MassHealth members. The newly formed organization- Community Care Partners LLC (CCP), is the central management company for developing and delivering Behavioral Health (BH) Community Partner services and Long Term Services and Supports (LTSS) Community Partner services. The Community Partners programs are key components of MassHealth’s delivery reform plans.
The LTSS Program Manager provides oversight of the LTSS Care Coordination program as implemented through Community Partner Care Teams. Collaborating with Care Team personnel and the clinical staff of each Enrollee’s ACO/MCO plan The LTSS Managers works to minimize duplicative efforts, promote integrated care, ensure quality and continuity of care, and support the values of person centered planning and Community First principles.
We are looking for someone who strives to:
- Challenge thinking.
- Be different.
- Lead change.
- CCP is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring.
You will do:
- Oversee LTSS Care Coordination, in collaboration with Care Team Leaders, as implemented through the CCP Care Teams.
- Direct Care Teams in the provision of LTSS CP functions including Outreach, Care Planning and Care Coordination.
- Provide consultation to LTSS Coordinators throughout the CCP Care Teams and CCP Areas.
- Develop and implement a training curriculum for this specific service type, in collaboration with the CCP leadership.
- Develop and implement Care Team policies, procedures and work flows to ensure all Care Team functions are effectively met.
- Support the LTSS Coordinator in promoting integrated care, quality of care, and continuity of care while promoting the values of person centered planning.
- Support the Care Teams, inclusive of ACO/MCO clinical staff, on the development, implementation and monitoring of clinical and risk management strategies to promote safety and quality care.
- Demonstrated knowledge of clinical and Long Term Services and Supports resources, values, principles, and techniques.
- Computer Skills- strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Problem solving skills- demonstrated experience in evaluating all aspects of a problem or opportunity and make or facilitate appropriate and timely decisions.
- Effective communication skills- ability to facilitate, exceptional customer service; organizational skills.
- Education- Bachelor’s required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- High degree of social facility in obtaining cooperation and support from a broad range of people.
- Ability to work collaboratively- within an organization and with leaders of external organizations.
- Ability to articulate and communicate the Community Partner program’s mission.
- Driving License Required? Yes