20 hours/wk with opportunity for growth
Based in Northampton, serving Western and Central Mass., primary responsibility is to liaison between Nonotuck’s executive management and its marketing/publicity consultant (Vibrant). The Coordinator will seek out and develop Nonotuck activities at its offices across the state and share with executive management and Vibrant. The Coordinator will also maintain, monitor, and optimize Nonotuck’s marketing and social media channels in conjunction with Vibrant. This position will work closely with all Program Directors and Managers, to develop compelling product and brand content for use in all Nonotuck marketing schemes. The scope of this role will also include writing social media copy, analytics, competitive monitoring, and identifying opportunities, threats, and trends in the social media landscape.
- Manage and coordinate public relations/marketing decisions throughout Nonotuck
- Develop, distribute and track marketing campaigns via email, social media, press releases
- Work in consultation with Nonotuck contractors to expand and optimize our web presence and marketing capabilities
- Develop social media messaging that aligns directly with monthly marketing initiatives and story themes to cultivate deeper connections with our followers and patrons
- Leverages content and integration from our media and PR campaigns such as blogger networks and partnerships
- Continually looks for ways to use technology and social media to improve Nonotuck’s brand perception with our existing followers and to acquire new followers
- Create content that clearly differentiates Nonotuck from other agencies and demonstrate the connection Nonotuck has with our core customers
- Recommend, establish, and maintain process for internal leadership team content approvals
- Prepare reports, presentations, financial analysis, memorandums and spreadsheets using MS Office
Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrate knowledge of, and commitment to, agency mission and values
- Marketing and social media experience
- Social media content strategy and analytics experience Excellent project management skills Poised and polished communication skills
- Ability to travel distances required for position
- Ability to interface well with all departments and managers, and represent Nonotuck in a highly professional manner
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples) In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each can be deployed in different scenarios
- Must be assertive, self-motivated and comfortable working independently
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required, MBA preferred.
- At least 5 years related experience; non-profit experience preferred.
Resumes accepted until 11/27/18; send to Jack Kelleher (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Nonotuck Resource Associates Inc. is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.