- Provide support to parents who have children/teens with serious mental illness/emotional problems Work closely with the DMH, DCF, and PAL Accompany parents to treatment planning, educational planning, and other meetings Assist parents in identifying and accessing resources Provide information and referrals to community resources Provide PAL with information on issues affecting parents Inform local support groups about statewide information Encourage participation in statewide activities Distribute PAL materials Participate in monthly statewide meetings of PAL Organize, staff, and facilitate support groups
- High School diploma Three years experience in field of Human Services.
- Excellent interpersonal skills Communicate in a professional manner Lived experience engaging and navigating various systems of care.
- Driving License Required? Yes
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.