- Provide administrative, programmatic and clinical oversight to a residential program serving adults with mental retardation / developmental disabilities.
- Staff supervision, provision of on call, and development of behavioral and rehabilitative treatment plans.
- Provide client assessment, case management and crisis intervention services.
- Responsible for program planning, staff development and overall management of residence and program.
- Maintain compliance with program budget and DMR / DPH / CARF and Bay Cove regulations.
- BA/BS in human services or related field.
- A minimum of three years supervisory experience managing a human services program required.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with clients with Developmental Disabilities, staff, guardians, families, neighbors and other service providers.
- Must pass MAP certification within 60 days of hire of hire.
- Driving License Required? Yes