Schedule: 8-4pm OR 9-5pm
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process from initial kickoff meetings with stakeholders to sourcing, screening, closing, and facilitating offers Partner closely and build strong relationships with business stakeholders and hiring managers.
- Manage a team of 3 in the Recruiting team Push for high standards in the Recruiting process; create, implement, and drive for best in recruiting practices and constantly strive for a frictionless processes Manage a variety of different job searches and understand how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment with deadlines Act as a recruitment subject matter expert to business stakeholders Represent Bay Cove for recruiting purposes at identified networking and industry events, career fairs, conferences, meetups, and leadership events.
- Assist with organizing Recruiting events
- BA in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing or related discipline and profound experience in full-life cycle recruiting/talent acquisition.
- Must be able to wear “all hats” related to recruitment in a fast paced environment.
- Advanced web searching skills and a proven track record of sourcing all levels of active and passive candidates.
- Significant knowledge of hiring processes and practices such as recruiting metrics, behavioral based interview techniques, compensation and federal and state employment law.
- Must have a history of commitment to inclusive hiring practices and the ability to support diversity in workforce recruitment and retention Ability to effectively prioritize the workload taking into account customer’s needs while delivering and adjusting expectations.
- Must be able to manage and resolve complex situations while maintaining a team culture that has a high level of responsiveness to its customers.
- Unsurpassed professionalism, excellent writing and editing skills, and the ability to quickly grasp the complexities of the different services area/departments.
- SHRM-CP, PHR, PRC or CSSR certification desirable.
- Demonstrate ability to attract, influence, negotiate, and close hard to find passive talent through your expertise in Recruiting and passion for the business
- Driving License Required? No
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.