Monday - Friday
8am - 4pm
$29.58 + Sign On Bonus of $2000
- Provides and supervises all nursing services in Adult Day Health.
- Evaluates patient care needs upon admission to the adult day health program and regularly re-evaluates the patient’s nursing needs.
- Supervises LPNs and program assistants regarding any and all nursing services provided.
- Coordinates the completion of, and ensures the accuracy of, each participant’s assessment Initiates, reviews and implements the nursing care plan for each patient based on the nursing assessment and prescribed plan of treatment and revises when indicated Responds appropriately to any acute changes in a participant’s health status or functioning.
- Provides appropriate health-care education for each participant and legally authorized representative.
- Assists as necessary in the delivery of other Adult Day Health services.
- Ensures ongoing education, training, and professional development of all program staff that is relevant to the care of the participants.
- Obtains, reviews and implements primary care provider orders.
- Coordinates the participant’s care with the primary care provider and, if applicable, community service provider.
- Assists the patient and family with the use of community resources.
- Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Supervise medication management services.
- Develop medication policies and procedures, as applicable.
- A licensed Registered Nurse currently registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Bilingual: must be able to read, write and communicate in English and Vietnamese At least two years of recent experience in the direct care of adults or chronically disabled persons.
- Computer proficiency required.
- Must have had a physical within the past 12 months, including TB screening.
- Physical exam required every two years.
- TB screening required every year.
- Must pass Nurse Aide Registry Check per DPH requirements.
- Certified in CPR and First Aid.
- Driving License Required? No