- Meet on an on-going basis with the program staff to review documentation such as Assessments, Progress Notes, Data Collection Systems, and Behavior Plans.
- Review program records on an ongoing basis.
- Develop a plan for assuring records are maintained in the required timeframe and meet DDS and CARF standards.
- Assist staff in clinical writing as needed in conjunction with program SPD and PDs.
- Provide on-going training in the area of documentation on an individual and group level.
- Write designated ISP assessments, reviews, and progress notes on individual consumers as assigned by supervisor.
- Take meeting minutes as requested.
- Remain current with all forms of consumer documentation as required by Bay Cove and regulatory agencies.
- Complete varied administrative support tasks, such as copying, typing, filing, etc.
- Complete short and long-term special projects as needed Data entry for database operations as assigned.
- Assist with intake coordination Assist with scheduling and meeting facilitation as needed.
- Use of personal cellular phone required.
- Maintain agency vehicles.
- BA or at least 3 years case management experience or 1 year program management experience required.
- Ability to assist staff in developing and maintaining client records on an on-going basis.
- Department of Public Health certification in medication administration is required.
- Applicants lacking medication certification must become certified within 60 days of date of hire to retain employment.
- Prior experience working with individuals with mental illness and/or developmental disabilities.
- Demonstrated strength in writing and organizational skills.
- Computer literate in Windows, Word, and Excel.
- Schedule flexibility.
- Solid understanding of basic clinical and program model concepts.
- Ability to develop, implement and evaluate training curriculum.
- Able to lift and carry supplies, groceries, etc.
- Able to use stairs for visits to apartment and program sites
- Driving License Required? Yes