Schedule: Per Diem
Salary: $15.22-$17.22: We have temporarily increased our starting wages up to $4.00/hr! Regularly $13.22/hour
- Bay Cove Human Services, Inc.
- a leading Massachusetts human services organization, seeks a Support Staff to join us in our mission to provide high-quality services to adults who face the life-long challenges of mental illness, aging and drug and alcohol dependency.
- The Support Staff will enforce policies and procedures of the emergency shelter program, help maintain a safe environment for the clients, and provide support in the framework of recovery.
- The CASPAR program has built a comprehensive array of outreach, shelter, stabilization, residential, aftercare, education, and prevention services.
- We are looking for someone who strives to: Challenge thinking.
- Be different.
- Lead change.
- Bay Cove is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring.
- You will: Respond appropriately to any emergency situation.
- Oversee and monitor the proper distribution and intake of all client medication.
- Provide care for program participants and maintain order by monitoring client activities, providing crisis intervention and resolving conflicts, as needed.
- Maintain all safety and security policies and procedures, including bed checks, building security, and fire safety.
- Maintain daily logs.
- Prepare food, plan, manage, and service on a daily basis, as needed.
- Enforce all program policies and procedures as they pertain to clients, and maintain protocols in the event of making spot decisions relative to a client's health and safety, including crisis interventions, referrals, and restrictions.
- What you will need to bring: Education - High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience - Knowledge of modality specific issues, such as substance abuse or homelessness Must be knowledgeable with the Confidentiality of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Patient Record (Title 42CFR-Part 2) License – Valid driver’s license.
- Keywords: Substance Abuse, Group, Addictions, Recovery, Mental Health, Counselor, Case Management, Therapy, Care Coordination, Clinician, Supervision, Social Work, Psychology, Emergency Shelter, Homelessness
- Driving License Required? Yes
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.