$14.72 per hour
- Assist people living in scattered site independent housing, with everyday life skills.
- Provide clinical and programmatic documentation.
- Provide crisis intervention support and counseling in a friendly and compassionate manner.
- Maintain all appointments with individuals.
- Offer services in a manner that is sensitive and responsive to each individual's cultural, linguistic and lifestyle needs and preferences.
- Provides specialized training and instruction to individuals and coworkers on an assigned basis.
- Previous experience working with adults with developmental disabilities and/or mental illness.
- Demonstrated organizational, clinical and professional writing skills.
- Department of Public Health certification in medication administration is required.
- Physical capacity to train people to use public transportation, assist clients with shopping and tasks such as heavy cleaning.
- Use of personal cellular telephone for work communication.
- Use of personal vehicle for transportation to clients' homes, appointments, meetings and varied work tasks required.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, personal maturity, common sense and good judgment.
- Demonstrated capacity to work with people with disabilities in a manner that promotes their dignity, safety and growth.
- Must have a reliable Vehicle and be willing to use it to transport clients.
- Bilingual Spanish or French creole a plus
- Driving License Required? Yes